Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Experimental Style

In this photo, Kyle has both a unique and amusing expression. He was posing for me, and was messing around a little, but the picture still came out good.

Like the photo with Oscar next to a caption that reads "bite me", he again has an stubborn and almost irritated expression that's somehow serious and not serious at the same time. 

I think that Sadie is one of my best models for this assignment because she makes very unique and  expressions, which was what I was trying to capture in my assignment.

In this photo, Sami has a very thoughtful look on her face.
Once again, Sadie is attempting to make another weird face for me, and it turns out really amusing.

This picture is what I considered my most unique expression; it's almost dramatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment