Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Urban Style

A rubber band I saw on the street; it represents how people constantly litter in cities.

The American flag is often seen in urban-related areas, so I decided to use this one when I noticed it.

Like the other photo of the rubber band, this represents the city. I also see rubber bands on the ground almost everywhere I go.
I took this picture through a glass door with the hall lights reflection on it; it looks like the hall lights are outside in the actual photo.


Pigeon's are always in cities--I think cities wouldn't be the same without them. They are a common nuisance and are everywhere.
Like the other pigeon pictures, pigeon footprints are commonly scene in cement, along with hand prints or names or words. This fits into the urban style because they are commonly seen in a city.
This is a common city scene: crowded and cluttered.
This is obviously an urban portrait because you can see San Francisco in the background. My favorite part of this picture is the dark cloud over a smaller white cloud hovering in a space of really blue sky.
A man who probably has a destination in mind, such as going to his work. This is what cities are like; people hustling to work, but usually in more busy scenarios.
I think this crushed flower represents a city because people are always in rush and don't notice where they are walking, and usually step on things. People are always in too big of a rush to be able to observe their surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment