Friday, May 17, 2013

6 Favorite Photos of the Semester

This is one of my favorite photos of these six; it was the one I used in the art show. I really like the coloring in it, it makes the picture look old, as well as the flower being dead. I had named this piece "Fallen Dancer" because it reminds me and other people of a dancer on the ground.


I like this photo because it's really simple, and the coloring is all similar aside from the bright green leaf. I also like how there is so much detail on the shoe, especially in the shoelaces.
I like this photo because the purple petals really stand out among the rest of the less-vibrant green.

I'm mot really sure why I like this picture so much; I guess it's because of the detail in the pavement and that it is so simple.

I like how the colors in this photo are so bright but soft. The highlights on the bar are what really soften the feel and look of the photo.

My favorite part of this photo is the rust on the battery, mainly because the coloring goes well with/matches the color of the mulch.

No comments:

Post a Comment